Should you be hosting your DAM software on-premise or in the cloud?
12th October 2016
Digital asset management software is an important tool for your business, but deciding whether to host your DAM in the cloud, or back down on earth with an in-house installation can leave you feeling up in the air.
To help with the confusion, ResourceSpace has published a new white paper, entitled'Should you be hosting your DAM software on-premise or in the cloud?'
- Doesn't require expensive IT infrastructure and dedicated staff
- No need to perform maintenance or schedule downtime
- Can be accessed remotely from anywhere in the world
- Get up and running straight away without involvement of an IT team
- Technical variables are the responsibility of the DAM vendor, not you
If you're deciding between the ultra-convenient innovations of cloud hosting or the traditional approach of on-premise, our latest white paper will give you plenty to think about.
Once you've got to grips with this topic, visit our collection of white papers for other informative resources to help you make the most of your digital asset management.
Let ResourceSpace help you to make the decision that's right for you.
Whether you install in-premise or host with the cloud, DAM software can free up resources and creativity in order to save your team time and energy. Start the free trial of ResourceSpace today to see how much easier it is to manage and share your assets digitally, or to talk to the team about on-premise VS. the cloud, simply get in touch.