- Installing and Upgrading
- Installation overview
- General installation requirements
- Installing on Ubuntu Linux
- Installing on CentOS Linux
- Installing on SuSE
- Installing on Windows Server 2008 R2
- Installing on Windows 7
- Installing on Windows (Server)
- Installing on Mac OS X
- Installing on Synology DSM
- Configuring PHP.INI
- Configuring the database
- OpenOffice / LibreOffice
- OpenCV (Facial Recognition)
- Alternative Installation
- User Management
- Advanced User Group Options
- Customising ResourceSpace
All text strings in ResourceSpace can be customised from the Manage content area found at Admin menu -> System -> Manage content
Using the edit button for a particular content string will allow you to change the text normally displayed in the interface. This can be changed only for a certain language or user group if you wish.
Several config options can further enhance the Manage content area:
- $site_text_custom_create: Enable this to allow creating new content strings.
- $site_text_use_ckeditor: Enable this to allow using a rich text editor.
Creating custom pages
The manage content area can be used to create new pages in ResourceSpace with $site_text_custom_create enabled.
Simply create a new content string with the Page set to "content" and the Name as your choosing.
You can then view this page by visiting https://SYSTEM-URL/pages/content.php?content=NAME replacing the SYSTEM-URL with the URL of your system and NAME with the name of the page you created.
This new page could then be linked to from a new Dash tile or even added to the header with the $custom_top_nav config option for example:
$custom_top_nav["title"]="Test page"; $custom_top_nav["link"]="$baseurl/pages/content.php?content=testcontent";