We release upgrades 3-4 times a year and an Enterprise package means you’ll have a fully supported test instance so you can try out any new functionality before putting it live on your production instance. Custom development you request can be patched to your test system as soon as it’s ready too - with an Enterprise support package there’s no need to wait for the next release.
All our Cloud packages include full technical support. With the On-Premise package, your organisation provides a web server to the appropriate requirements and must take care of backups and server-level technical support.
ResourceSpace is typically installed on Ubuntu or Debian Linux systems, either of which provide an ideal platform for the software as the required packages are available. Alternatively OS X or Windows systems can be used if these are easier for your organisation to support.
- Software installation and testing
- Assistance using, administering and configuring ResourceSpace
- Software upgrades and bug fixes applied for you
We include on-boarding, training and regular system health checks in all our packages.
- Our comprehensive on-boarding process - our Customer Success team works with your organisation to design a custom metadata schema, determine user groups and permissions.
- One to one remote training for administrators using Google Meet. Each session around an hour in length, typically spread over 1 to 2 weeks allowing time for private learning and practice.
- A regular annual system health check ensures you're making the most of ResourceSpace, and includes time for additional training and configuration tweaks as necessary.
ResourceSpace can be extended to meet your needs via bespoke plugin development or enhancing the functionality in the base software. Quotations can be provided on request.
Contact us to find out more or to place an order.
With our Cloud Hosted & Supported packages we take care of all technical aspects for you. You simply log in and start using the software.
- Hosted in world class facilities in London's Docklands with unparalleled global connectivity
- Full redundancy using RAID, monitoring and standby servers
- Nightly remote off-site backup, offline backup and disaster recovery
- Availability monitoring with recovery staff available 24/7
- Technical support for the ResourceSpace application itself
- The Enterprise Cloud server minimum specification is 8 x 2GHz Intel Xeon server with 64GB RAM.
- The Business Cloud instance is allocated a minimum of 4 x 2GHz and 16GB RAM.
- The Team Cloud instance is allocated a minimum of 2 x 2GHz and 8GB RAM.
- Your data is in safe hands - both ourselves and the data centres we use have ISO 27001 certification.
Minimum contract period 12 months.
UK customers please note that the above prices exclude VAT.
Support is second line technical support and includes bug fixes, product upgrades, assistance with configuration, on-boarding, ongoing system health checks and training. We operate a fair use policy for support hours. We will fix an unlimited number of issues found in the ResourceSpace base code. Technical support tickets relating to training, consultancy and configuration will be subject to a fair use limitation between 20 and 50 hours as per the table above.
See our full Terms & SLA for more information.
Our Enterprise package means you’ll get your own dedicated server - it won’t be shared with any other clients. A lot of clients take advantage of this to satisfy their information security requirements.
Our priority SLA which means faster response times from our support team and more consultancy and training on all the features ResourceSpace has to offer from your Account Manager.
Our expert support team are on hand to deal with any questions or issues you might have, via your dedicated support portal. We'll take care of software upgrades for you as they become available, and we'll reconfigure ResourceSpace for you as your requirements evolve.
We’ll take you through an extensive onboarding process to make sure the system is configured exactly the way you want. This will include many of the more advanced functions and we’ll do training sessions for groups of up to six to make sure everyone’s happy managing the system.
Our expert onboarding process ensures ResourceSpace is configured exactly the way you want. We’ll do training sessions for groups of up to four to make sure everyone’s happy managing the system.
We’ll check in throughout the year to make sure all is well and your Account Manager will always be available to answer any questions that crop up.
Remote training for up to six administrators using Google Meet. Each session is usually around an hour in length, and sessions take place over 1 to 2 weeks allowing time for private learning and practice.
Remote training for up to four administrators using Google Meet. Each session is usually around an hour in length, and sessions take place over 1 to 2 weeks allowing time for private learning and practice.