- Installing and upgrading
- Installation overview
- General installation requirements
- Installing on Ubuntu Linux
- Installing on CentOS Linux
- Installing on SuSE
- Installing on Windows Server 2008 R2
- Installing on Windows 7
- Installing on Windows (Server)
- Installing on Mac OS X
- Installing on Synology DSM
- Configuring PHP.INI
- Configuring the database
- OpenOffice / LibreOffice
- OpenCV (facial recognition)
- Alternative installation
- User management
- Advanced user group options
- Customising ResourceSpace
The derestrict filter allows users to access resources that would normally be restricted to them. This would be useful if you need some users to only be able to access a few resources within the system, whilst being completely restricted from all others.
Filter builder support (version 9.3+)
From version 9.3 onwards, derestrict filters use the same filter building tool as search filters, provided that the following configuration option is enabled:-
$search_filter_nodes = true;
The creation of filters is described here.
Legacy filter syntax
See search filters for the legacy derestrict filter syntax if you are using ResoureSpace 9.2 and earlier, or if $search_filter_nodes is set to false.
For multilingual field options, the full i18n syntax string (e.g. ~en:Red~fr:Rouge) must be used here instead of a translated option.