- Metadata fields
- Managing metadata
- Understanding resource metadata
- Creating and deleting metadata fields
- Metadata field types
- Configuring category trees
- Modifying field options
- Ordering metadata fields
- Basic metadata field configuration
- Advanced metadata field configuration
- Extracted text
- Metadata read/write mapping
- Migrating free text data to fixed list field options
ResourceSpace tracks information about downloads, uploads and views and the reports area allows you to gain access to this information.
While the Analytics section produces graphs and charts of high level summaries, the reporting section is more orientated towards a detailed table structure.
You can download copies of both styles of presentation. Reports are available as a CSV file for spreadsheet software or can be viewed directly in your browser.
- Searches with no results - Available from version 9.5+. Reports on which searches users ran and didn't return any results back. Please note that fixed list field searches will appear in a specific format (e.g @@228, where 228 is the ID of the node). The report will display them as links and users can click on them to see the current node name.