- Metadata fields
- Managing metadata
- Understanding resource metadata
- Creating and deleting metadata fields
- Metadata field types
- Configuring category trees
- Modifying field options
- Ordering metadata fields
- Basic metadata field configuration
- Advanced metadata field configuration
- Extracted text
- Metadata read/write mapping
- Migrating free text data to fixed list field options
When uploading document files, ResourceSpace can detect and extract the text contained within the document and use it to populate a configured metadata field.
This field can then be indexed, making it possible to search within the system for resource contents, as well as by applied metadata tags.
Common compatible file formats are: