- Metadata Fields
- Managing Metadata
- Understanding Resource Metadata
- Creating and Deleting Metadata Fields
- Metadata Field Types
- Configuring Category Trees
- Modifying Field Options
- Ordering Metadata Fields
- Basic Metadata Field Configuration
- Advanced Metadata Field Configuration
- Metadata Read/Write Mapping
- Migrating free text data to fixed list field options
Create Resource Type
Ensuring high Resource Metadata quality is important for easy searching and efficient content management.
If you haven't already, Read the Concepts
To create a resource type you must do the following:
- Browse to Admin > System > Manage Resource Types
- Fill in "Create resource type called..." with the name of your new resource type
- Click "Create"
- Fill in the rest of the form as required. See the help text for more information
- Click "Save"