Resource Field Types
Resource Field Types are important to help ensure data capture matches the style of data you want to make it clear to users what it represents. For Example, which country a picture was taken in should only be captured as a single location and will probably want to be from a list of countries rather than have a mess of shortened and misspelled names in this field.
If you do not set a field type for a resource type field, it will default to a single line entry text box.
- Text Box (Single Line Text Entry)
- Text Box (Multi-line Text Entry)
- Text Box (Large Multi-line Text Entry)
- Text Box (Formatted/ CKeditor) - This allows you to format text for HTML without needing any HTML knowledge
- Check Box List (Select Any Number of options from the list)
- Drop Down List (Select One option from a drop down list)
- Radio Buttons (Select One from a number of options)
- Date (Date Entry)
- Date and Optional Time (Date Entry with Time down to second)
- Expiry Date (Will notify the user that this resource has expired starting from the set date)
- Category Tree (See Category Tree)
- Dynamic Keywords List (Text Entry with Suggestion Options, can also dynamically Add New Options)
- Dynamic Tree (Currently still under development, more information soon)