- Common issues
- How do I add a new user?
- How do I create a new user group?
- How do I delete a user?
- Where can I change my notifications settings?
- Why am I not receiving email notifications?
- I'm receiving too many notifications - help!
- What file formats can be uploaded to ResourceSpace?
- How do I publish resources that have been uploaded in bulk?
- How do I check for duplicates?
- How do I delete resources from the system permanently?
How do I check for duplicates?
ResourceSpace uses checksums - unique ‘fingerprint’ ID sequences - to identify duplicates. For hosted customers, your account manager can configure this for you. We can add a duplicate blocker too, to stop any new duplicates being added.