- Common issues
- How do I add a new user?
- How do I create a new user group?
- How do I delete a user?
- Where can I change my notifications settings?
- Why am I not receiving email notifications?
- I'm receiving too many notifications - help!
- What file formats can be uploaded to ResourceSpace?
- How do I publish resources that have been uploaded in bulk?
- How do I check for duplicates?
- How do I delete resources from the system permanently?
How do I create a new user group?
To create a new user group it’s Admin>System>User groups then type the name of your new group in the ‘Create user group called…’ field and click ‘Create’.
Next you can click ‘Launch permissions manager’ to start assigning permissions to your new group. Click here for a list of all user permissions.