- Asset processing
- Content sharing
- User interface
Adds a general user feedback function to the header for all users.
After enabling the plugin, users will be prompted to answer a configurable feedback form.
Responses to these forms are stored in a csv inside the feedback plugin folder on the server.
The user feedback form can be configured by editing the pop-up prompt and individual questions in the form.
QuestionsEach question in the form has the following options:
- Type - Format of the question, the available formats are:
- Small text field
- Large text field
- List: Single Selection
- List: Multiple Selection
- Delete this question? - Deletes the selected question when saving the configuration
- Add new question after this one? - Adds a new question when saving the configuration
- Text/HTML - The text that is displayed for the question, this can use HTML styling
- Options - Used for list type questions. This is a comma separated list of the options that will be show to the user