- Asset processing
- Content sharing
- User interface
This allows users who cannot edit a resource to propose changes to its metadata to administrators. Administrators can then approve or reject these changes. To Submit a change, you must go to a resource and do the following (Assuming you have permission):
- Navigate to a Resource Page
- Click "Propose Changes" in Resource Tools
- Next to the field you wish to change click "Propose Change"
- Select/Enter the new value you wish to suggest for that field
- Repeat until satisfied and then click "Save"
- This will the notify a moderator who can check those changes.