- Working With Resources
- Working With Collections
Advanced users may choose to take advantage of keyboard controls to help speed up their use of ResourceSpace. These may be customised system wide but currently are not available as per-user customisation. Default settings are:
- Browse through resources in view/search/preview pages - Left and Right Arrow keys
- View All Results in search results from Resource page - '/'
- Add Resource to Current Collection - 'A'
- Remove Resource(s) from collection - 'R'
- Browse through pages in document preview - '<' and '>'
- Toggle Collection Bar - 'T'
- View all Resources in Current Collection - 'V'
- View Full Preview of Current Resource - 'Z'