Communicating with your users is important to ensure everyone is using ResourceSpace to its full potential and getting as much out of the system as they can. While Administrators may receive contact from individual users for specific tasks such as Resource Requests, there will also be times when Administrators need to contact a user or usergroup or even all users. For this purpose there is the Bulk Email feature, available from the Admin menu.
Using Bulk Email
Emails sent in this way will be formatted using a customisable standard email format allowing you to add the proper branding and information to make your email official.
- Add Recipients - You can enter a username, full name or user group name into this box and ResourceSpace will find matches to provide suggestions. Simply select the intended recipient(s) and then click the + button. You can add as many as required and they will appear in the box below the entry field.
- Enable HTML formatting - This allows you to add HTML tags into the email to format it in a particular style.
- Email Subject - This will then populate the email subject field
- Email Text - This is the content you wish to send, including any greeting. Branding will be included automatically from a customisable email template to ensure your email conforms whilst you just worry about the content.
- Send - Having finished and checked your email, click the send button at the bottom of the page