- Metadata Fields
- Managing Metadata
- Understanding Resource Metadata
- Creating Metadata Fields
- Resource Field Types
- Configuring Category Trees
- Modifying Field Options
- Ordering Metadata Fields
- Basic Metadata Field Configuration
- Advanced Metadata Field Configuration
- Metadata Read/Write Mapping
- Migrating free text data to fixed list field options
Previewing full PDF documents
$use_pdfjs_viewer = true;
Once resource type has been configured to use the PDFjs viewer, ResourceSpace will replace the preview of a PDF document with the PDFjs viewer IF the user has full access to the resource. This will allow the user to see the original file, having the ability to also search within the document using the embedded search functionality of the library.
IMPORTANT: Set this functionality ONLY for resource types for those that hold a PDF file type.