- Installing and upgrading
- Installation overview
- General installation requirements
- Installing on Ubuntu Linux
- Installing on CentOS Linux
- Installing on SuSE
- Installing on Windows Server 2008 R2
- Installing on Windows 7
- Installing on Windows (Server)
- Installing on Mac OS X
- Installing on Synology DSM
- Configuring PHP.INI
- Configuring the database
- OpenOffice / LibreOffice
- OpenCV (facial recognition)
- Alternative installation
- User management
- Advanced user group options
- Customising ResourceSpace
E-commerce functions are available in ResourceSpace to allow users to purchase different sizes of your Resources at set prices. Payments are processed via PayPal.
Enabling e-commerce functionality is done on a per user group basis, the user group should have restricted access to the resource they will be buying (either tick permission 'g' to restrict all resources or use one of the 'X' permissions to restrict access to a specific resource type). In the 'Advanced options' section of the user group you can choose the 'Request mode' from the list below:
- Email only - User will see a 'Request button' on each resource, the user will send an email to the system admin requesting the resource
- Managed request - User will see a 'Request button' on each resource, the user will send a request message to the system admins requesting the resource.
- Payment - immediate - User will see an 'Add to basket' button on each resource, the collection bar becomes the user's basket. When using the 'Buy now' button the user will be taken to the PayPal store to pay immediately.
- Payment - invoice - User will see an 'Add to basket' button on each resource, the collection bar becomes the user's basket. When using the 'Buy now' button you will be given the option to 'Add to account' the purchase you have made. This raises an invoice for the account, you can then download the resource.
E-commerce can be configured with the following config options:Set the price for each resource preview size
$pricing["scr"]=10; $pricing["lpr"]=20; $pricing["hpr"]=30;Currency options
$currency_symbol="£"; $payment_currency="GBP";PayPal options
$payment_address="email@example.com"; $paypal_url="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr";Other options
# Should the "Add to basket" function appear on the download sizes, so the size of the file required is selected earlier and stored in the basket? This means the total price can appear in the basket. $basket_stores_size=true;