Join us at the DAM New York conference, May 2016
23rd March 2016
The DAM New York conference is the world's largest event dedicated to Digital Asset Management. Now in its 14th year and the established forum for the DAM community, this year's event features 60+ expert presenters, 40+ cross-industry sessions across four tracks, pre-event tutorials and 500+ attendees.
Here's a snapshot of some of the sessions to be featured this year:
- Case Studies from Marriott International, Bloomberg, Pfizer, WWE Inc.
- Panel Sessions on Creative Operations; Why is the Big Video Workflow so Hard to Manage and Why Metadata Matters
- Roundtable peer-to-peer discussions
- In-depth, interactive TechLab
- Exhibition featuring 30+ leading solution providers
- Pre-event Tutorials on the technology, metadata and taxonomy, rights management and leadership
We hope to see you there!