CharityComms Content Marketing Conference, 27th April
4th April 2017
We're pleased to announce that we will be exhibiting at this year's CharityComms content marketing conference in London.
'With consumers increasingly irritated by the interruption of ads, content marketing is a powerful way to reach a targeted audience by providing them with information they want and content that matches their interests'.
On the agenda:
- Defining your content strategy
- Test and refine using data and analytics to inform your strategy
- Understand your audience
- Content planning - generating a flow of content ideas
- Podcasting - could your charity be making use of audio?
- Brand journalism - establish your brand as a trusted source of expertise
- Experiential marketing - taking content out into the real world
- The place of print - what content do people still want on paper?
- Content marketing and SEO - how they work together
- Effective user-generated content
- Social strategies for success
Tickets are available for both non-profit and corporate organisations through the CharityComms site
We hope to see you there!