Using ResourceSpace has greatly improved the efficiency of Tearfund's Image Library. Being able to supply images online through password-protected collections is such a useful feature, and one which we use on our website.
ResourceSpace - FREE for remote workers
23rd March 2020
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, millions of employees around the world are suddenly finding themselves working remotely.
In this situation, access to digital assets - such as your product and marketing files - is more important than ever. And it's not just a matter of loading your files on to an SFTP server or Google Drive - your assets need to be organised and managed so they're used correctly. They need to be relevant, on brand and only accessed by the right people too.
At ResourceSpace, this is our forte. For many years we've been helping hundreds of organsations do just that, and our software is inherently web based and remotely accessible.
We've been thinking about ways we can help. Here's what we've come up with:
- We've increased the storage allowance for our free systems from 10GB to 100GB. There's no time limit, all functions are enabled and you can add as many users as you like.
- In addition, we've made our previously paid onboarding process available for free to users of these systems to ensure your system is set up correctly and is as effective as possible.
To get started, here are the steps:
- Sign up for a free account.
- When you're ready, complete our Priority Onboarding Questionnaire.
- Book your onboarding session at a time that suits you, and our Customer Success team will be in touch to do the rest.
We're standing by to help.