ResourceSpace has been instrumental in streamlining our process for finding, sharing and properly crediting images. It's taken out the stress of not knowing the source of our digital assets. It's become a cornerstone of our digital strategy.
With our Cloud Hosted & Supported packages we take care of all technical aspects for you. You simply log in and start using the software.
- Hosted at Telecity. Europe's largest data centre based in London's Docklands with unparalleled worldwide connectivity
- Full redundancy using RAID, monitoring and hot standby servers
- Nightly remote off-site backup, offline backup and disaster recovery
- Availability monitoring with recovery staff available 24/7
- Technical support for the ResourceSpace application itself
- The Performance Cloud server minimum specfication is 2.4GHz quad core Intel Xeon server with 16GB RAM
- The Enterprise Cloud server minimum specfication is 2.4GHz hex core Intel Xeon server with 32GB RAM
All our Cloud packages include full support. With the On-Premise package, your organisation provides a web server to the appropriate requirements and must take care of backups and server-level technical support.
ResourceSpace is typically installed on Ubuntu or Debian Linux systems, either of which provide an ideal platform for the software as the required packages are available. Alternatively OS X or Windows systems can be used if these are easier for your organisation to support.
- Software installation and testing
- Our 8 hour on-boarding process, working with your organisation to design a custom metadata schema, determine user groups and permissions
- Configuring the software to your needs, and reconfiguring as necessary as your needs change
- Assistance using and administering ResourceSpace
- Software upgrades and bug fixes applied for you
An optional extra is our training package. We'll take you through all the core software functions.
- Individual one to one training or a small group (maximum 4 people).
- Four sessions in total, each around an hour in length, typically spread over 1 to 2 weeks allowing time for private learning and practice.
- Remote training using WebEx.
- We can train on site if necessary and will recharge pre-agreed travel & accommodation expenses.
ResourceSpace can be extended to meet your needs via bespoke plugin development or enhancing the functionality in the base software. Quotations can be provided on request.
Contact us to find out more or to place an order.
Additional storage is available at £1.00 for each additional GB per year, purchased in blocks of 250 GB (at £250.00).
UK customers please note that the above prices exclude VAT.
Support is second line technical support and includes bug fixes, product upgrades and assistance with configuration. We will apply fixes for you, subject to provision of suitable access which includes RDP (Windows) or SSH (Unix/Mac). Without access you must provide a technical contact capable of applying fixes.
We operate a fair use policy for the support portion of the contract. We will fix an unlimited number of issues found in the ResourceSpace base code. Support tickets relating to training, consultancy and configuration will be subject to a fair use limitation of 20 hours per calendar year, extended to 50 hours for Enterprise Cloud customers.
See our full Terms & SLA for more information.